CONTACT US TODAY
- Basic Life Support (B.L.S)
- Critical Care Transport (C.C.T.)
- Air Ambulance Transportation
- Bariatric Transportation
- Long Distance Transports (L.D.T.'s)
- Special Event Management
Application of Transportation
- Emergency Calls to E.R.
- Dialysis Treatment
- Radiation Treatment
- Outpatient Surgery
- Direct Admits
- Hospital & SNF Discharges
- Long Distance Transports
- Special Events
- Doctor's Appointments
- All Other Non-Emergency Calls
BLS Ambulance Transportation Services
Our Basic Life Support (B.L.S.) Ambulances are staffed with two (2) trained and certified Emergency Medical Technicians in accordance with all local, state, and federal requirements. B.A.S. provides B.L.S. level ambulance service 7-days a week, 24-hours per day.
Critical Care Transportation Services
Our Critical Care Transport (CCT) Ambulances are staffed with two (2) certified Emergency Medical Technicians and a California Registered Nurse in accordance with all local, state, and federal requirements. CCT ambulances are available twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week.
Our special events division can be arranged as needed by our special event customers to include:
- Single role EMTs
- Basic Life Support
- Intermediate or Advanced Life Support capacity with additional dedicated ambulance resources if needed.
First Aid and medical special event services are available 24 hours a day 7days a week.